Please carefully consider the following when preparing your abstract
- Your abstract should not be longer than 300 words.
- Abstracts must contain the following subheadings: Aims; Method; Results; Conclusions.
- Abstracts must be prepared in plain text, in English with no embedded symbols or formatting characters. Submissions may not include charts, graphs, tables or references. Please spell out symbols (alpha, beta, etc.) or translate them (mean, chi square, etc.) in your abstract submission.
- Please proofread your submission. If accepted, your author-prepared abstract will be published exactly as it appears on your electronic submission. The ASP Program Chair reserves the right to make editorial corrections to the submitted abstract if necessary.
- Data presented in the abstract as "work in progress" will not be considered.
- Studies for which results are not apparent or which do not include physiological measures are not appropriate and will not be considered.
Submit your abstract for ASP2017 now